Task Force Navy Family: Collaboration Tool
Business ChallengeDuring the hurricane Katrina crisis in 2005, over 22,000 US Navy families were affected. The Navy needed a Collaboration Tool for Task Force Navy Family (TFNF) which was stood up by the CNO to direct and support their aid.
- Muster and account
- Assess needs
- Manage recovery assistance
Intelesis supported SPAWAR in fielding this portal, including hardware, in less than two weeks!
- Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) portal product
- Modifications and customization for TFNF
- User-configurable content "portlets"
- On-line content storage and management
- Custom web services for schedule display and coordination
- Google Map "mashup" for locating:
- Fleet and Family Support Centers
- Community Support Centers
- Directions via Google maps
Intelesis Technologies Corporation is an information technology and management-consulting firm based in San Diego, CA. We are a very customer-focused company, and strive to know our clients better than anyone else in the business.
Copyright © 2015 Intelesis Technologies. All rights reserved.