Our organization will need to know how to implement those strategies, monitor operations carefully and make adjustments through teamwork and individual empowerment.
- A program is a set of activities or steps necessary to accomplish a single-use plan.
- It makes a strategy action-oriented. (See an example)
- Budgets define the organization’s programs in financial terms, detailing the cost of each program.
- Most corporations impose a “hurdle” or “discount rate,” before a program will be approved. This ensures that the program will add significant savings, profit and/or shareholder value.
- Procedures (“workflow”), be they Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) or Emergency Procedures (EPs), detail a system of sequential steps defining how and when a task or job is to be done.
- Process improvement is, subsequently, used to ensure that the workflow is streamlined, optimized, efficient, free of bottlenecks and successful in supporting program goals and budgets.
Copyright © 2015 Intelesis Technologies. All rights reserved.