The results of this analysis are synthesized into a succinct long-range strategic (even global) plan, with well-articulated operational goals and strategies that are unambiguous and measurable. †
- Our decisions start with establishing a clear vision for the future, communicating that vision through a properly crafted mission statement.
- The mission statement promotes our purpose. It tells others who we are, what we do and what we aspire to.
- Our objectives are stated in terms of profitability, growth, return on resources committed (ROE, ROI) and market leadership.
- Our strategies focus on corporate (growth vs. stability), business (competitive vs. cooperative) and functional (technological leadership vs. followership) objectives.
- Our policies set broad guidelines for decision making, linking the formulation of a strategy with its implementation.
- Policies are used to make sure that employees make decisions and take actions that fully support the organizationís mission, objectives, and strategies
Copyright © 2015 Intelesis Technologies. All rights reserved.