Assessment and Case Mgt.
Assessing for Users’ Needs
- PAAS can require users to assess for any needs as well as accounting for their status and whereabouts.
- A survey asks if they were affected by each of 19 categories. If they have needs, additional options appear to indicate the severity.
- The 19 categories of need include medical, transportation, housing, financial, counseling, etc.
- If any users indicate needs, a case is automatically created for them and assigned to a support center in their geographical location.
- Case managers can filter, assign, and support their cases with several easy-to-use pages.
- Statuses in each of the 19 categories are shown at a glance and color-coded.
- All activates in the case, when contacts were made, and by whom, are logged in the case history.
- Higher-level case managers can re-assign cases or transfer them to other support centers if needed.
Copyright © 2015 Intelesis Technologies. All rights reserved.