Self-Accounting or Command-based Accounting
- Users can login to a separate site for self-accounting (no CAC required)
- Commanders (or their representatives) can account for all their personnel on the secure site by-name.
- Accounting statuses indicate if someone had to evacuate, or not, or if they were outside of the geographical area of the event.
- If someone has already been accounted, their current status is shown in a shaded box on the accounting page.
- Also displayed on that page are when they were accounted for and by whom.
Finding Missing Personnel
- PAAS allows quick and efficient reporting of those in most circumstances. That allows you to identify the missing even faster.
- Missing personnel are flagged in numerous ways in the system and a shared “notes” capability allows anyone using PAAS to see and report on efforts to locate them.
- If personnel are in the system, but are not listed on this page, they can be added to the event.
- If needed, users can add new personnel to the system. All they need is their full name, date of birth, and social security number.
Copyright © 2015 Intelesis Technologies. All rights reserved.