LoMaS® provides all aspects of a complete supply chain solution.
LoMaS® works for a single plant with one shipping location, or multiple plants each with multiple shipping locations. It is an ideal solution to the common challenge of initiating control over a disparate supply where production facilities are on differing control platform systems.
Use LoMaS® to:
- Provide accountability that can be measured (Sarbanes Oxley compliance)
- Allow human resource savings by enabling exception management and automating processes
- Prevent lost or misplaced inventory
- Enforce policies or mandates (to prevent “maverick” spending)
- Allow control and visibility of inventory over multiple vendor/ supplier sources
- Provide logistics control when multiple systems or platforms are controlling individual shipping points
- Gain rapid control over the supply chain when acquisitions or mergers occur
LoMaS controls the inventory in the supply chain from a single platform, with inputs from both production systems and service providers. All while providing visibility to inventory and thus helping control of the quantity of inventory in the supply chain. Do you have multiple plants on different systems? Use LoMaS to achieve central control over absolute dollars in this large element of corporate spend which accounts for 9.28% of sales on average over all industries.
LoMaS is the solution that is proven to yield results, quickly. Let us show you how and help identify your specific benefits in using this powerful supply chain management tool.
Copyright © 2015 Intelesis Technologies. All rights reserved.