iSense Capabilities / Features
The Integrated Sensor Environment is a real-time, Unix-based command and control software application for monitoring restricted spaces. It enables merging and controlling multiple inputs into a single, easily-discernable air, surface, and sub-surface display providing:
- Alerts based upon the characteristics of the intruder violating the zone; i.e., radar-only air tracks vs. tracks with approved flight plans.
- Alerts based upon the “projected” track of the intruder intersecting a restricted zone in 60-second increments.
- Zones may also contain an “asset” which produces an expanded track data block with bearing and a projected time to intercept.
Remote Sensor Control
- “Slaves” an available camera to the general area of the aircraft
- Activates the operator’s joystick for fine control of the camera pan/tilt unit.
- Begins video recording, and enables the video tracking system.
- A button on the joystick “turns over” control of the pan/tilt unit to the video tracker once the operator determines that the subject aircraft has been acquired by the tracker.
- Data from each of the sensors, as well as the output of the track fusion engine, are continuously logged on a rotating 48-hour basis.
- Analysis Replay of the hourly files can be replayed on one workstation while the "live" system is running on another.
- Archive process can be used on an administrative workstation to save any or all hourly files in a permanent area of the data logging disk.
Copyright © 2015 Intelesis Technologies. All rights reserved.