What is PAAS?
Personnel Accountability and Assessment System (PAAS) is a web-based enterprise application that standardizes:
- Personnel Accountability
- Needs Assessment and Case Management
- Recovery and Reconstitution Tracking and Reporting
- PAAS is used today by the US Navy, Army, Air Force and Coast Guard!
PAAS allows service members, employees, and families affected by a catastrophic event to do the following:
- Self-Report Accounting Status
- Update Contact and Location information
- Complete a Needs Assessment
PAAS provides valuable information to leaders so they can make strategic decisions that speed the recovery process:
- Total and % of people accounted for, by region
- Hourly accountability total, history and trends
Copyright © 2015 Intelesis Technologies. All rights reserved.